Are you looking to propel your business into a world of more customers, increased site traffic and more importantly, a high volume of sales?
One not-so-tiny thing can help you get there: providing great service to your customers.
The best part? You could get to that dream world sooner than you think.
In this article, we’re sharing the benefits of offering good customer service, and how you can tie it into your existing marketing strategy to see remarkable results for your business.
Why is good customer service so important?
So, you’re debating the value of providing a great service to any customer you encounter. But how does that help your marketing campaigns, and does customer service really impact what’s important: the bottom line?
(1) It increases the number of repeat customers
Repeat customers are any business’ dream. You want people to be so impressed with your product that they come back again and again. These people are loyal – but often rare to find (because they’re so valuable).
Did you know that you have a 60-70% chance of getting repeat business from previous customers? That’s much better than the average conversion rate of 5-20% when selling to new customers.
Providing good customer service is a fantastic way to increase the number of customers who repeatedly purchase from you. If they’re happy with your service and it blows your competition out of the water, why wouldn’t they come back?
(2) People are more likely to buy
The number of sales you make is likely to be your biggest focus. After all, if you’re spending cash and failing to bring in new customers (and their cash), you could run your business into the ground.
Luckily, great customer service can turn this around. That’s because a recent study found that 7 in 10 people would spend more money with companies that provided outstanding customer service.
So, you could be increasing the lifetime value of your current customers by building this into your strategy – not to mention the new customers you’ll have, too!
(3) You’ll build great marketing assets in the meantime
When customers are happy with the level of service you’re offering, they want to shout about it. Not only will they recommend your business to their friends, but they might take their love for your brand a step further and offer to write a review.
Reviews are fantastic marketing assets because:
- 92% of consumers now read online reviews, meaning your ideal customer is very likely to see what others have to say before they purchase
- 68% of people say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more
- 48% of people will visit a company’s website after reading positive reviews
Are you now convinced about the power of great customer service?
- Providing excellent service to your customers is one of the best marketing tools available
- You could see an influx of testimonials and referrals by offering a high level of customer service
- Digital marketing has a role in almost all businesses, but nothing beats purchasing from a friendly and reliable brand
Are you looking to learn more about building a great customer service strategy that benefits your marketing campaigns? Get in touch with our team and let us help improve your sales through a great service offering.